RASP PLANE HALF ROUND BLADE,surform tools, surform file blade
RASP PLANE HALF ROUND BLADE
- Half-round convex blade used for fast stock removal and shaping curved surfaces
- Ideal for work on fiberglass and removing filler (for cars and boats)
Rasp plane half round blade
The non-clogging, open grate on this rasp plane allows rapid smoothing of soft wood, foam, fiberglass, gypsum board and even aluminum! The rasp plane features a movable handle and a rugged yet lightweight aluminum construction allows for easy use and mobility. This handy rasp plane is great for hobbyists, woodworkers and professional contractors to shave, smooth and finish a variety of materials!
• Open-port rasp cut steel blade
• Perfect for shaving and smoothing softer materials.
• Replacement surform blades for use on all types of wood, aluminium, copper, plastics and laminates.
• Surface:black or plated
• Material:Hardened and tempered 65Mn steel
• 60x40mm flat
• 80x40mm flat
• 140x40mm flat
• 250x40mm flat
• Φ16x250mm round
• 250x40mm half round