Diamond Needle Files Set 5 pcs
Diamond Needle Files are designed to be used on hard to file materials (greater than 55HRC), such as ceramics, carbide, glass and hardened steels.
- Diamond Files are excellent for use in precision filing operations.
- They are designed to be used on hard to file materials (greater than 55Rc), such as ceramics, carbide, glass and hardened steels.
- Diamond files are also well suited for use repairing hardened alloy and ceramic parts.
- Avaliable for shape of hand,round, half-round, barrette, crossing, knife, ovel, warding, square and three-square, joint round edges,feather edge
- Size : Φ3x140mm,Φ4x160mm,Φ5x180mm.
- Diamond grit: 80 – 600 available
- Coating: nickel, chrome, titanium available